IPO for SPAC Build Acquisition Corp. (BGSX) Opens at $10
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen and Allen & Company LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Build Acquisition Corp., led by Lanham Napier, Zeynep Young and Tanner Cerand as well as board members Noam Ohana, Owen Van Natta and James C. Weaver, is a newly incorporated blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses in the software and technology-enabled services industries in North America.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'A Pump and Dump SPAC Scam': Quantumscape (QS), Backed by Bill Gates and Volkswagen, Falls 10% On a Short Report from Scorpion Capital
- TuSimple Holdings (TSP) Prices 33.78M Share IPO at $40/Sh
- Digital Media Boom Spurs Martech Sector to New Heights