IPO for SPAC ABG Acquisition Corp. I (ABGI) Opens at $10.50
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC ABG Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: ABGI) opened for trading at $10.50 after pricing 13,100,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share.
ABG Acquisition Corp. I is a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses. The Company's sponsor is an affiliate of Ally Bridge Group, a global healthcare-focused investment group founded by Fan (Frank) Yu with dual headquarters in New York and Hong Kong. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to focus on the global healthcare industry, with a particular focus on the medical technology and biotechnology verticals. The Company is led by its Chief Executive Officer, Fan (Frank) Yu, and its Chief Financial Officer, Daniel Johnson.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Infobird Co., Ltd (IFBD) Prices 6.25M Share IPO at $4/Sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, SPAC
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!