IPO for SPAC ABG Acquisition Corp. I (ABGI) Opens at $10.50
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Today's IPO for SPAC ABG Acquisition Corp. I (NASDAQ: ABGI) opened for trading at $10.50 after pricing 13,100,000 Class A ordinary shares at a price of $10.00 per share.
ABG Acquisition Corp. I is a special purpose acquisition company formed for the purpose of entering into a combination with one or more businesses. The Company's sponsor is an affiliate of Ally Bridge Group, a global healthcare-focused investment group founded by Fan (Frank) Yu with dual headquarters in New York and Hong Kong. While the Company may pursue an initial business combination target in any business or industry, the Company intends to focus on the global healthcare industry, with a particular focus on the medical technology and biotechnology verticals. The Company is led by its Chief Executive Officer, Fan (Frank) Yu, and its Chief Financial Officer, Daniel Johnson.
Jefferies LLC is acting as the sole book-running manager of the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TCV Acquisition Corp. (TCVA) Prices 35M Class A IPO at $10/sh
- Reservoir Holdings to List on NASDAQ Through Merger with Roth CH Acquisition II Co. (ROCC)
- ZK International Group (ZKIN) and Altbanc Join Forces to Launch a Fixed Income Token Offering