Gridsum Holding (GSUM) IPO Opens Up 17%
- Futures drop as jobs data points to resilient labor market
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
- Microsoft (MSFT) dips as UK's CMA seeks views on partnership with OpenAI
Today's IPO for Gridsum Holding Inc. (NASDAQ: GSUM) opened for trading at $15.25 after pricing its initial public offering of 6,700,000 American depositary shares (ADSs) was priced at US$13.00 per ADS.
Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Citigroup Global Markets Inc. and Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated acted as joint bookrunners for the offering.
Gridsum Holding Inc. is a leading provider of sophisticated data analysis software for multinational and domestic enterprises and government agencies in China. Gridsum’s suites of solutions, based on its proprietary distributed data architecture and core technology, the Gridsum Big Data Platform, efficiently collect and analyze data from approximately 61 million internet and mobile sessions per day from users operating on over 233 million desktop and mobile devices. This enables Gridsum’s customers to identify complex relationships within their data and gain new insights that help them make better business decisions. The Company is named “Gridsum” to symbolize the combination of distributed computing (Grid) and analytics (sum). As a digital intelligence pioneer, the Company’s mission is to help enterprises and government organizations in China use data in new and powerful ways to make better informed decisions and be more productive.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) to acquire Rockhold Bancorp
- Special Report-China e-cigarette titan behind 'Elf Bar' floods the U.S. with illegal vapes
- KENVUE ALERT: Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C. Reminds Investors that a Class Action Lawsuit Has Been Filed Against Kenvue Inc. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesStifel, Goldman Sachs, Citi, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!