Genworth Financial (GNW) Announces Filing of Registration Statement for Proposed Initial Public Offering by its U.S. Mortgage Insurance Business
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) (Genworth, the Company) today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Genworth Mortgage Holdings, Inc. (GMHI), has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the SEC) in connection with the proposed initial public offering (the offering) of its common stock. The number of shares to be offered and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
J.P. Morgan and Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC will serve as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Anebulo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANEB) Prices 3M Share IPO at $7/Sh
- Science 37 to Become Publicly Listed via Merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp. (LSAQ)
- Merck (MRK) Declares Record Date and Dividend for the Organon & Co. Spinoff
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Goldman Sachs, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!