Fluence Energy (FLNC) IPO Opens at $33.50, Priced at $28
- Wall Street jumps at open after Omicron-driven rout
- Twitter (TWTR) Stock Soars 9% on Report CEO Jack Dorsey to Step Down, Square (SQ) Up 3%
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Fluence Energy (Nasdaq: FLNC) IPO Opens at $33.50, Priced at $28
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chicago Atlantic Real Estate Finance (REFI) Announces 6.25M Share IPO at $16-$18/sh
- Quhuo Announces Third Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results
- Digital Banking Start-up DNBC Weighs on Safety of Every Transaction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!