Chime Prepares Stock Market Listing - Reuters
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - March 16, 2021 3:44 PM EDT)
Chime has held preliminary talks with investment banks about launching a stock market floatation, which could value the financial services startup at more than $30 billion, as soon as the end of 2021, according to Reuters, citing people familiar with the matter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discord walks away from Microsoft (MSFT) sale talks - WSJ
- Facebook (FB) To Launch a Pilot Diem Cryptocurrency Project Later in 2021: Report
- Tribune Publishing (TPCO) suitor Bainum said to seek new financing - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!