Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Files $86M IPO
- Futures slip as mixed data clouds Fed policy outlook
- 12 Wall Street analysts discuss Apple Vision Pro as 'hefty' price pushes shares lower
- Bitcoin slides to near 3-month lows after SEC sues Binance
- SEC sues Binance, Apple unveils Vision Pro headset - what's moving markets
- Apple (AAPL) should buy Disney (DIS) to drive adoption of Vision Pro - analyst
Get Alerts ASPN Hot Sheet
Join SI Premium – FREE
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The maximum offering size is $86.25M and the common stock is expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ASPN". The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
Aspen Aerogels is an energy technology company that designs, develops and manufactures innovative, high-performance aerogel insulation used primarily in large-scale energy infrastructure facilities. Headquartered in Northborough, Mass., Aspen Aerogels manufactures its CryogelÂ®, PyrogelÂ® and SpaceloftÂ® products at its facility in East Providence, R.I.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Coinbase (COIN) Sued By SEC For Breaking US Securities Rules - Bloomberg
- Arrival (ARVL) To Exchange $20M Debt for Equity with Antara
- SEC Charges Coinbase (COIN) for Operating as an Unregistered Securities Exchange, Broker, and Clearing Agency
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Barclays, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!