Aspen Aerogels (ASPN) Files $86M IPO
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Aspen Aerogels, Inc. (NYSE: ASPN) announced today that it has filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The maximum offering size is $86.25M and the common stock is expected to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "ASPN". The number of shares to be sold and the price range for the proposed offering have not yet been determined.
Barclays Capital Inc., J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers of the proposed offering.
Aspen Aerogels is an energy technology company that designs, develops and manufactures innovative, high-performance aerogel insulation used primarily in large-scale energy infrastructure facilities. Headquartered in Northborough, Mass., Aspen Aerogels manufactures its CryogelÂ®, PyrogelÂ® and SpaceloftÂ® products at its facility in East Providence, R.I.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
- Morgan Stanley is Warming to WisdomTree Investments (WETF) as Bitcoin ETF Finds New Markets
- Vicarious Surgical, D8 Holdings Corp. (DEH) Announce Definitive Business Combination Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesIPOs
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, Barclays, S1, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!