Wells Fargo Upgrades Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) to Overweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Wells Fargo analyst Jared Shaw upgraded Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE: WAL) from Equal Weight to Overweight with a price target of $120.00.
Shares of Western Alliance Bancorporation closed at $100.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Overweight
- CLSA Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Underperform (4)
- Oppenheimer Upgrades Target Hospitality (TH) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!