Wells Fargo Upgrades American International Group (AIG) to Outperform
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo upgraded American International Group (NYSE: AIG) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of American International Group closed at $55.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Brightsphere Investment (BSIG) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Azul SA (AZUL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!