UBS Upgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Buy
- Wall Street falls as banks, industrials slide
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo upgraded Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of EUR3.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Upgrades BeyondSpring Inc. (BYSI) to Buy, $100 PT
- JPMorgan Upgrades Under Armour, Inc. (UAA) to Overweight
- RBC Capital Starts Aberdeen Standard European Logistics Income PLC (ASLI:LN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!