UBS Upgrades Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (SAN) to Buy
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
UBS analyst Ignacio Cerezo upgraded Banco Santander SA (SAN:SM) (NYSE: SAN) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of EUR3.30.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform, 'Buy Now'
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Cable One (CABO) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!