Redburn Upgrades Gilead Sciences (GILD) to Buy
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Redburn analyst Louise Pearson upgraded Gilead Sciences (NASDAQ: GILD) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Gilead Sciences closed at $65.24 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gilead (GILD) Announces FDA Approves New Formulation of Epclusa, Expanding Pediatric Indication to Treat Children Ages 3 and Older With Chronic Hepatitis C
- UPDATE: Susquehanna Upgrdes Air Products & Chemicals Inc. (APD) to Positive (correction)
- Barclays Upgrades Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!