R5 Capital Upgrades Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hold
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
R5 Capital upgraded Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $3,048.00.
Shares of Amazon.com closed at $3154.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Active options: BABA F AMZN FB BAC SNAP NIO CCL MSFT BB
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Launch its Department Stores Next Year, Focus is on Boosting its own Apparel Sales - WSJ
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Conviction Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!