Northland Capital Markets Upgrades Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
Northland Capital Markets analyst Tim Savageaux upgraded Applied Optoelectronics (NASDAQ: AAOI) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Applied Optoelectronics closed at $10.39 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- Berenberg Upgrades Belimo Holding AG (BEAN:SW) (BLHWF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!