Noble Capital Upgrades FAT Brands Inc. (FAT) to Outperform
- S&P 500 and Dow slip as upcoming Fed meeting looms
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Noble Capital analyst Joe Gomes upgraded FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FAT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $8.00.
Shares of FAT Brands Inc. closed at $5.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades CRISPR Therapeutics (CRSP) to Neutral
- Jefferies Upgrades AUTL (AUTL) to Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Cheniere Energy Partners, LP (CQP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!