Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Oxford Square Capital Corp (OXSQ) to Buy
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Mickey Schleien upgraded Oxford Square Capital Corp (NASDAQ: OXSQ) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Oxford Square Capital Corp closed at $4.15 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy
- BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Coupa Software (COUP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!