KeyBanc Upgrades Texas Instruments (TXN) to Overweight
- Wall Street slips from all-time peaks, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
KeyBanc analyst Weston Twigg upgraded Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $225.00.
Shares of Texas Instruments closed at $184.60 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Increasing unusual call option volume: FEZ AXTA TXN PPG
- Piper Sandler Defending Sunrun (RUN), Upgrades to Overweight
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Transfers Coverage on Target Hospitality (TH), Upgrades to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!