Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Shore Bancshares (SHBI) to Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Catherine Mealor upgraded Shore Bancshares (NASDAQ: SHBI) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Shore Bancshares closed at $15.70 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Outperform
- Shore United Bank Announces New Branch in South Ocean City, Maryland
- BTIG Upgrades Match Group (MTCH) to Buy on Re-Opening