Goldman Sachs Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Buy
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
Goldman Sachs analyst Chandni Luthra upgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Sell to Buy.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $291.89 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Platinum Asset Management Ltd. (PTM:AU) (PTMGF) to Neutral
- Jefferies Upgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Hold
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Upgrades AMD (AMD) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!