Daiwa Securities Upgrades Uber Inc. (UBER) to Buy (1)
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Daiwa Securities analyst Jairam Nathan upgraded Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of $68.00.
Shares of Uber Inc. closed at $58.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades Bloom Energy Corp. (BE) to Overweight on Valuation
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades IQVIA Holdings (IQV) to Overweight, Street High PT, 'Expect Positive Reports'
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!