Daiwa Securities Upgrades Uber Inc. (UBER) to Buy (1)
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Daiwa Securities analyst Jairam Nathan upgraded Uber Inc. (NYSE: UBER) from Outperform (2) to Buy (1) with a price target of $68.00.
Shares of Uber Inc. closed at $58.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nomura/Instinet Starts Uber Inc. (UBER) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Buy, 'Pushing Past Pandemic Pull Forward'
- BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform