Craig-Hallum Upgrades Kornit Digital Ltd. (KRNT) to Buy
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Craig-Hallum analyst Greg Palm upgraded Kornit Digital Ltd. (NASDAQ: KRNT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $125.00.
Shares of Kornit Digital Ltd. closed at $108.51 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Capital Product (CPLP) to Buy
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!