Barclays Upgrades Goldman Sachs (GS) to Overweight
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
Barclays analyst Jason Goldberg upgraded Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $362.00.
Shares of Goldman Sachs closed at $263.71 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Copa Holdings (CPA) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Lloyds Banking Group Plc. (LLOY:LN) (LYG) to Buy
- Jefferies Upgrades ExxonMobil (XOM) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!