William O'Neil Starts Repligen (RGEN) at Buy
- European shares fall on Evergrande fears but hold weekly gains
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
William O'Neil analyst Rajan Gupta initiates coverage on Repligen (NASDAQ: RGEN) with a Buy rating.
Shares of Repligen closed at $235.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Community Health (CYH) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- Tudor, Pickering, Holt Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell, Says Stock is Fundamentally Overvalued
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!