Wells Fargo Starts Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) at Overweight
- Wall St slumps as investors fret on rate hikes and recession
- Think September Was Bad? Watch Out for 'Octoberphobia', Stock Trader's Almanac Warns
- Goldman Sachs Slashes Year-End Target on S&P 500 to 3,600
- Oil: The 'R'-Word Rules as U.S. Crude Below $80 for Worst Week in 7
- Bond Crash of 2022 is a 'Doozy' - BofA
Wells Fargo analyst Matt Akers initiates coverage on Maxar Technologies Ltd (NYSE: MAXR) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $39.00.
Shares of Maxar Technologies Ltd closed at $25.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autonomous Research Starts Fair Isaac (FICO) at Underperform
- UPDATE: BTIG Starts Rapid7 (RPD) at Neutral
- Maxar Technologies Ltd. (MAXR) Awarded G-EGD Contract Renewal to Provide Mission-Ready Satellite Imagery for U.S. Government
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!