Vertical Group Starts Apple (AAPL) at Sell
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Vertical Group initiates coverage on Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) with a Sell rating and a price target of $175.00.
Shares of Apple closed at $222.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Apple (AAPL) in-house 5G modem faces development woes, will use Qualcomm (QCOM) chips for iPhone - Analyst
- Apple (AAPL) PT Lowered to $180 at Evercore ISI
- Berenberg Starts Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (TKWY:NA) (GRUB) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!