Piper Jaffray Starts Aptevo Therapeutics (APVO) at Overweight
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray earlier initiated coverage on Aptevo Therapeutics (NASDAQ: APVO) with an Overweight rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of Aptevo Therapeutics closed at $2.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Lilium N.V. (LILM) at Overweight
- BTIG Starts Sonnet BioTherapeutics (SONN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Celsius Holdings (CELH) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!