Northland Capital Markets Starts Nokia (NOK) at Outperform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst Tim Savageaux initiates coverage on Nokia (NYSE: NOK) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of Nokia closed at $3.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Skillsoft Corp. (SKIL) at Buy (correction)
- UPDATE: H.C. Wainwright Starts Perpetua Resources (PPTA) at Buy
- Nokia and Ligado partner to develop 5G base station radios for L-Band
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!