Northland Capital Markets Starts Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) at Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northland Capital Markets analyst James Terwilliger initiates coverage on Healthcare Services Group (NASDAQ: HCSG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $37.50.
Shares of Healthcare Services Group closed at $31.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Karuna Therapeutics Inc. (KRTX) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts Evogene Ltd (EVGN) at Buy, $10 PT
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!