Monness, Crespi, Hardt Starts Netflix (NFLX) at Buy
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Monness, Crespi, Hardt initiates coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $250.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $186.82 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Stephens Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Overweight
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades iQIYI (IQ) to Buy, 'Earlier Profitability Timing Sustained'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!