Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Sientra (SIEN) at Buy
- Second half starts with fresh strain on stocks
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Kyle Bauser initiates coverage on Sientra (NASDAQ: SIEN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Sientra closed at $2.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Sonoco Products (SON) at Buy, 'Improved but Unloved, with Added Defense at the Right Time'
- BMO Capital Resumes International Petroleum Corp (IPCO:CN) (IPCFF) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Starts Bath & Body Works Inc. (BBWI) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!