Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Akerna Corp. (KERN) at Buy
- Wall St opens flat as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Eric Martinuzzi initiates coverage on Akerna Corp. (NASDAQ: KERN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $8.00.
Shares of Akerna Corp. closed at $3.64 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Rockley Photonics Holdings Ltd (RKLY) at Buy, Sees 56% Upside
- Akerna to acquire 365 Cannabis, built on Microsoft's Dynamics 365 Business Central, and become the most comprehensive cannabis ERP system offering a complete portfolio of tax, financials, reporting an
- Oppenheimer Starts Doma Holdings Inc. (DOMA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!