Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Viridian Therapeutic (VRDN) at Buy
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Michael Higgins initiates coverage on Viridian Therapeutic (NASDAQ: VRDN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Viridian Therapeutic closed at $21.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts Ritchie Bros (RBA) at Sector Perform
- Barclays Reinstates Fortress Transportation (FTAI) at Overweight
- Barclays Starts Ardagh Metal Packaging S (AMBP) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!