Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Viridian Therapeutic (VRDN) at Buy
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Michael Higgins initiates coverage on Viridian Therapeutic (NASDAQ: VRDN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Viridian Therapeutic closed at $21.78 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Buy, 'Cloud Security Pioneer is Revolutionizing the Game'
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts Tuya Inc (TUYA) at Overweight as Dominant IoT Supplier to OEMs
- UPDATE: DA Davidson Starts Vesper Healthcare (VSPR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!