Jones Trading Starts Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Jones Trading initiates coverage on Anavex Life Sciences (NASDAQ: AVXL) with a Buy rating and a price target of $35.00.
Shares of Anavex Life Sciences closed at $15.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Inspired Entertainment Inc (INSE) at Buy
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Evonik Industries AG (EVK:GR) (EVKIF) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!