Janney Starts Sunrun (RUN) at Neutral
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Janney analyst Thomas Meric initiates coverage on Sunrun (NASDAQ: RUN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Shares of Sunrun closed at $32.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sunrun (RUN) PT Lowered to $31 at Wells Fargo
- DA Davidson Starts c3.ai (AI) at Buy
- Roth Capital Resumes Panbella Therapeutics (PBLA) at Buy, PT $10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!