Janney Starts Sunnova (NOVA) at Buy
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Janney analyst Thomas Meric initiates coverage on Sunnova (NYSE: NOVA) with a Buy rating and a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Sunnova closed at $22.83 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BECKLAR TEAMS UP WITH SUNNOVA TO LAUNCH INNOVATIVE WORKFORCE SAFETY SOLUTION FOR ITS FIELDWORKERS NATIONWIDE
- Barclays Starts Driven Brands (DRVN) at Overweight
- Citi Resumes Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!