Imperial Capital Starts SmartRent (SMRT) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on SmartRent (NYSE: SMRT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of SmartRent closed at $3.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Reinstates KBR, Inc. (KBR) at Buy
- SmartRent to Present at Imperial Capital Security Investor Conference
- UBS Starts Zillow Group (ZG) at Buy as current uncertainty creates a good entry point
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!