Guggenheim Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Guggenheim analyst Dana Flanders initiates coverage on SCYNEXIS (NASDAQ: SCYX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of SCYNEXIS closed at $7.31 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts N-Able Inc. (NABL) at Buy Post-Spin
- BTIG Starts BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU) at Buy
- JPMorgan Starts Grid Dynamics Holdings (GDYN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!