Exane BNP Paribas Starts SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) at Underperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Julien Ouaddour initiates coverage on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $7.00.
Shares of SmileDirectClub Inc. closed at $7.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SmileDirectClub (SDC) Extends Gain, Up 18%
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Starts Frontken Corp Bhd. (FRCB:MK) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!