Exane BNP Paribas Starts Chegg (CHGG) at Underperform
- Wall Street ends down after stunning jobs growth raises Fed questions
- Elon Musk wins 'funding secured' trial
- U.S. nonfarm payroll growth blows past forecasts in January, up 517k
- Analysts defend Apple (AAPL) as earnings miss drags shares lower
- Amazon (AMZN) drops after earnings, analysts worried about AWS uncertainty
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Shamir Kassab initiates coverage on Chegg (NYSE: CHGG) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Chegg closed at $78.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chegg (CHGG) call put ratio 5.5 calls to 1 put into quarter results
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts CVRx Inc (CVRX) at Buy
- B.Riley Assumes OptimizeRX (OPRX) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!