Evercore ISI Starts Wolfspeed (WOLF) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Evercore ISI analyst Matthew Prisco initiates coverage on Wolfspeed (NYSE: WOLF) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $155.00.
Shares of Wolfspeed closed at $116.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Starts Zillow Group (ZG) at Buy as current uncertainty creates a good entry point
- Barclays Starts Crest Nicholson (CRST:LN) at Equalweight
- Citi Reinstates Lennar (LEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!