Evercore ISI Assumes Netflix (NFLX) at Outperform
- Tech stocks push S&P 500 to record close, buoy Nasdaq
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
Evercore ISI assumes coverage on Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $665.00.
Shares of Netflix closed at $539.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) in deal with Sony for movie rights, including upcoming Spider-Man films - WSJ
- CIBC Starts Nomad Royalty Company Ltd (NSR:CN) (NSRXF) at Neutral
- Aegis Capital Starts Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!