Credit Suisse Assumes Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) at Underperform
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Palantir Technologies Inc. closed at $26.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Starts AMD (AMD) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Medtronic, Inc. (MDT) at Overweight
- Needham & Company Starts Teladoc (TDOC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!