Credit Suisse Assumes Palantir Technologies Inc. (PLTR) at Underperform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Palantir Technologies Inc. closed at $26.92 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Popular stocks with increasing volume: WFC GS FCX X PLTR
- Active options: PLTR TSLA AAPL NIO SNAP BA RIOT FB SOS WFC AAL JPM
- CL King Reinstates Littelfuse Inc (LFUS) at Buy