Citi Starts Opthea Ltd. (OPT) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Citi initiates coverage on Opthea Ltd. (NASDAQ: OPT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $48.00.
Shares of Opthea Ltd. closed at $12.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opthea Opens Patient Enrollment in the Asia-Pacific Region for the OPT-302 ShORe and COAST Phase 3 Trials in Wet AMD
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN) at Buy
- Jefferies Assumes Vantage Towers AG (VTWR:GR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!