Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Whole Earth Brands Inc. (FREE) at Overweight
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
Cantor Fitzgerald initiates coverage on Whole Earth Brands Inc. (NASDAQ: FREE) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Whole Earth Brands Inc. closed at $8.47 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Starts Entera Bio (ENTX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Maxar Technologies Ltd (MAXR) at Buy, Says Attractively Priced
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!