CJS Securities Starts Thryv Holdings, Inc. (THRY) at Market Outperform
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
CJS Securities analyst Daniel Moore initiates coverage on Thryv Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRY) with a Market Outperform rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Thryv Holdings, Inc. closed at $20.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Coinbase Global Inc. (COIN) at Buy, 'The Markets Have Spoken, Crypto is Here to Stay...'
- UPDATE: Citi Starts ConAgra (CAG) at Neutral
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Veoneer (VNE) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!