CCB Int'l Starts Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
CCB Int'l initiates coverage on Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $171.20.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $91.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu (FUTU) Singapore Receives Full SGX Memberships
- UPDATE: Scotiabank Starts Perficient (PRFT) at Sector Outperform
- H.C. Wainwright Starts NRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRXP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!