Barclays Starts TripAdvisor (TRIP) at Underweight
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
Barclays initiated coverage on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) with an Underweight rating and a price target of $68.00.
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $76.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delaware Court Allows TripAdvisor (TRIP) To Reincorporate In Nevada
- BMO Capital Starts Novartis (NVS) at Market Perform, 'Upside Modest for Us'
- Midday movers: Nvidia erases gain; Carvana and Block rise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!