Atlantic Equities Starts American Water (AWK) at Overweight
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Atlantic Equities initiates coverage on American Water (NYSE: AWK) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $173.00.
Shares of American Water closed at $152.36 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Starts First Solar (FSLR) at Buy
- American Water Works (AWK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- UPDATE: KGI Securities Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!