Alliance Global Partners Starts Allied Esports Entertainment (AESE) at Buy
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Alliance Global Partners initiates coverage on Allied Esports Entertainment (NASDAQ: AESE) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.25.
Shares of Allied Esports Entertainment closed at $1.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Starts ResMed (RMD) at Neutral, 'short-run comps challenging'
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Starts Calix (CALX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Resumes Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!