Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Wall Street rallies, capping frenetic week with best day of the year
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Soars on Another Robust Quarter Fueled by Monster iPhone and Services Numbers, Analysts Raise PTs
- BofA Raises Inflation Forecasts for 2022, Expects Fed to Hike 7 Times in 2022
- Netflix (NFLX) CEO Hastings Buys ~$20 Million in Stock Following Sell-Off, Ackman's Big Bet
- Oil hits 7-year peak on political risks, supply crunch
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Trump Media & Technology Group, which is merging with SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: DWAC), made an announcement today, according to which Congressman Devin G. Nunes, who is currently a sitting U.S. House Representative, representing California’s 22nd congressional district, will join the company as the CEO in January 2022.
According to Nunes, the time has come to reopen the Internet and allow for the free flow of ideas and expression without censorship, adding that he is humbled to lead the mission and the world-class team to deliver on this promise.
Shares of Digital World Acquisition Corp. jumped 8.5% after-hours amid the news.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital World Acquisition Corp (DWAC) Climbs 7%
- Home Depot (HD) Names Ted Decker CEO
- Aridis Pharmaceuticals Inc. (ARDS) Shares Spiking Higher on Major Volume on News of Grant from Gates Foundation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot Mgmt Changes, Management Changes, Momentum Movers, SPAC, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!