Yucaipa Acquisition (YAC) Said in Talks for $4B Signa Sports Deal - Bloomberg
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
(Updated - April 8, 2021 10:28 AM EDT)
German online retailer Signa Sports United is in talks to go public through a merger with billionaire Ron Burkle's SPAC, according to Bloomberg, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
Sigan has been discussing a deal with Yucaipa Acquisition (NYSE: YAC) that could value the combined entity at more than $4 billion.
Signa is considering an acquisition of rival Wiggle as part of the deal.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Inspirato Said in Talks to Merge with Thayer Ventures Acquisition (TVAC) - Bloomberg (Earlier)
- D and Z Media Acquisition (DNZ) Said in Talks to Merge with Simplifi - Bloomberg
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM) Announces Vessel Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesHot M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions, Rumors, SPAC
Related EntitiesRon Burkle, Definitive Agreement, SPAC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!